PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a 1988 zb50 that i bought from some guy for 50 bucks. He never regestered it or anything. But half of the vin sticker is missing, where can i get a replacement sticker so i can get a title. And yes the vin that is stamped into the frame is in perfect shape.

Any Ideas? Thanks Please Respond

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Good deal. I'll give you $52.

The sticker isn't as important as the stamp on the head tube.

Just make sure all the lights are there and that they work.

As long as they see the stamp on the head tube, they shouldn't really hassle you.

I dunno how strict Illinois DMV is when it comes to lighting. ZBs were street legal

from the factory so it shouldn't be a problem registering it.

Some ZBs I've seen don't even have the sticker anymore.

What condition is it in?

Post up some pics and sell it to me if your DMV hassles you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shw911 said:
Good deal. I'll give you $52.

The sticker isn't as important as the stamp on the head tube.

Just make sure all the lights are there and that they work.

As long as they see the stamp on the head tube, they shouldn't really hassle you.

I dunno how strict Illinois DMV is when it comes to lighting. ZBs were street legal

from the factory so it shouldn't be a problem registering it.

Some ZBs I've seen don't even have the sticker anymore.

What condition is it in?

Post up some pics and sell it to me if your DMV hassles you.
it is in mint condintion but not wasent running so i rebuilt the carb and runs great! it only has 300 miles on it and its just been sitting for 18. years. But i put about 300 into it to for a petcock filter, new chain and some sick new honda ruckus turn signals. and a bunch of misc stuff spedo cable and such. But he lost the title so i figured what the heck it would just be fun to cruiz around on. Until i realized what i really have. C i am only 16 so this is pretty awesome. But after doing some research i cant believe how much these things are worth! I saw one go on ebay last week for $4200.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
EddieNewYork said:
You paid FIDDY for a ZB?!! Post some pics doode.

I planed to completly restore it over the winter so right now it is completly dissasembled i am powdercoating the frame and the whole nine yards but i will post some pics when im done

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.