PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, still in the box. I was trying to decide if it was worth putting on my zb, or sell it and just ride mine, or sell both, or,,,,

i retired a couple months ago. I was cleaning off some shelves in the basement and found a few nos tanks that i bought many years ago for project bikes. I still have all the projects. Now i am trying to decide if i want to put the effort into a restoration on them. No matter how old you get,,these little suckers make you smile!

what kind of money did ebay one go for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will do $100 shipped. ;)
What other NOS parts do you have?
I would too! Sell me yours? I have not unpacked the boxs with the other parts in them yet. I remember buying a bunch of stuff for that project, but it was 20-25 years ago, so I can’t list them off top of my head. They are in a couple crates on top shelf about 15 ft up. I’ll talk my son into getting them down next time he is over. Nothing that i would sell unless i decide to sell the zb first.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had a NOS ZB tank I sold probably 7 years ago. It went quickly for $500. I don't know if the availability of the Skyteam tanks has any impact on the value of genuine ZB tanks or not, but I wouldn't part with one for under $500 if I were you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, so far i decided on restoring the zb, so i guess now it doesn’t matter what it is worth since it will go on the bike! My memory is getting shorter,,i found some nos z50 tanks and some nos monkey tanks i forgot i had.

Thanks for the estimate bb billy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, still in the box. I was trying to decide if it was worth putting on my zb, or sell it and just ride mine, or sell both, or,,,,

i retired a couple months ago. I was cleaning off some shelves in the basement and found a few nos tanks that i bought many years ago for project bikes. I still have all the projects. Now i am trying to decide if i want to put the effort into a restoration on them. No matter how old you get,,these little suckers make you smile!

what kind of money did ebay one go for?
What did you end up doing with your tank currently restoring Mina and my tank is beyond repair let me know if you’d part ways with a tank

·
Super Moderator
10,390 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m in the market for a ZB50 tank I just got my bike returned and my tank is drilled in to and ruined
You can get an aftermarket one that will work. Check link. A PBR is a ZB knockoff.
tmas

https://www.motorkit.com/en/tank/10162-fuel-tank-black-for-pbr.html

https://planetminis.com/forums/1988-zb50-zb-import-replica-bikes/70025-skyteam-zb-gas-tanks.html
Thanks Tmas I just ordered a tank not bad with ups express shipping it was 140$

·
Registered
27 Posts
Someone put a NOS ZB tank on ebay, for the low low price of... wait for it... $2499!!! Or best offer... I guess you can always go down in price, but not up!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts