PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Im bidding on those like crazy. I need the warning decals and have been looking for them for awhile now. Emailed him and he said he wouldnt split them up. I have oem decals but i need the warning

·
Administrator
11,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Justin... do you know what tank warning decals he has?

There are no pics of them on ebay.

I sent the seller a pic of my old ones and asked him if they were the right ones.Will let you know what he says.

tmas

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
tmas...

i am using a set of factory one for the zb re do tank ..

the zb50 decal that i have will go on the st90 tank when i re do the bike with the carbon fiber letter R added to it

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
RAZZO said:
If you are going for the correct look, do not clear over the warning decals!

Not at all!!!! plus if they get the clear they will last longer !!

well i have to make up my mind!!! it will be at the shop for a long time since its getting done for free !!

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
LMAO why dont you guys just get a decal shop to make them for you? it would be alot cheaper...Sh*t maybe I should get into minibike graphics. lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
DC50 said:
LMAO why dont you guys just get a decal shop to make them for you? it would be alot cheaper...Sh*t maybe I should get into minibike graphics. lol

There is a difference. Thats like saying how about you buy a autoparts store dirtbike instead of a honda its cheaper :rolleyes:

:)

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
jmurray192 said:
There is a difference. Thats like saying how about you buy a autoparts store dirtbike instead of a honda its cheaper :rolleyes:

:)

LMAO if only you new. I work at a decal place and make ones like that all the time. Mostly for cars that have been in a acident. I bet over half the vehicles out there have decals on them that were made by a shop and not stuck on at the factory! hell I have a whole wall of factory reproductions

·
Registered
769 Posts
Exactly, you can even get the regi. sticker for the frame the silver one made up with any vin # you want, get real , this is the digi-age, any and every thing can be made on the computer. Besides what's the point of having honda stickers on a re-painted tank, once you paint the tank, it's non-original anyway. ride your mini, it won't pay for your old age home.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.