PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I have been researching the best way to mount the NSR rearsets on the zb. I think i have found a way. Everyone probley has seen this guys project zb. He made these mounts 1/4" 6061 Aluminum cnc'ed. I have contacted him to see if he could make me a set. He said that if i could get at least 5 people to purchace this mount he will make them for us. Here are some pictures of it off his website.

Dont have a price from him yet i will let you know as soon as he emails me back

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I think a flipped lever the pinch bolt would bein the way of the stator cover. you might have to cut and reweld a shift lever. I think BobbyV's got NSR rearsets on his 1TrikZB but his are right to the frame. The Fliped lever will also make it GP (reverse shift) which is cool IMO but heard others don't like adjusting to it.

One last thing to consider with the Back step adapter brackets is Exhaust. With the size of the NSR rear sets and setting them back so far with the adapters, they may be in the way of a downswept style exhaust. not a problem for those who are looking to run a upswept design though.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish someone had some really good pictures of the install of the newer style nsr pegs. I guess I will have to do somemore thinking on this. You bring up some really good points.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
jmurray192 said:
I wish someone had some really good pictures of the install of the newer style nsr pegs. I guess I will have to do somemore thinking on this. You bring up some really good points.

Whats the diff between the newer style NSr rearsets and the older? I wasnt aware they changed the design.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
jmurray192 said:

I'd be talking to 1trikzb to get detailed pictures of how he mounted his rearsets and get some direction on what to do before you cause yourself more headaches down the road with variables you didn't consider.

Get detailed pics from Larry who made those brackets as well. The more information you have the smoother the project will go.

I'm sticking with my G-craft rearsets and slight frame modification to make everything fit correctly..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.