PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Z50R as a Roller with the Big Gun Pipe (The DOHC was only a loner for Vegas :( ) I am looking for around $2500 in order to part with this bike Due to the severe pain in the azz it was to get the forks to work with the clamps and the rotor carrier for the stock hubs. It took a ton of time and a lot of money with Anodizing/powder coating/revalving forks with Feal, etc etc!! :(

NOTE: It has Pro taper bars, N-style custom seat cover in black, custom Vegas graphics, KTM 50 front fender with KTM65 front number plate, marzocchi forks anodized Pro circuit brown, TB Shocks and swingarm, powder coated Rims/hubs/tank, subframe/frame,,, Rockstar grips, crf50 throttle and throttle cable.

Here are some pics of the roller with the Big Gun Pipe:

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
redirt78 said:
i hope you are keeping one of them after all that work, at least for a while

Yeah I am not selling the other one unless someone offers me stupid money,, these bikes are so much freakin fun to ride,, it brings the fun back into riding minis again for me. And if I don't sell this roller I am putting a 160 HO motor in this roller,, so freakin scary!!!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
26gregory said:
well if you decide to part, I would be interested in that zoke setup

If I can't sell the complete bike I am just going to put a HO 160 motor in the bike,,, just seeing if someone wants to buy the complete roller with the pipe before I spend more money on a motor. :)

So if I was to sell the front end I would want a ridiculous amount of money for it (Like around $1800) because it would be expensive as hell to get this front end back,, and my machinist told me never again!! lol

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
redirt78 said:
if i was rollin in the dough i would get this thing, looks like a blast. mean looking little joker

dude you said it.

$2500 seems steep, but im sure theres a ton of time invested in this thing and its commin from gary, so you know its good stuff.

id love to have it and throw a little 117 in it or something (but id have to get black Z fender and number plate.. ktm stuffs kinda wierd imo)

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
507 brett said:
dude you said it.

$2500 seems steep, but im sure theres a ton of time invested in this thing and its commin from gary, so you know its good stuff.

id love to have it and throw a little 117 in it or something (but id have to get black Z fender and number plate.. ktm stuffs kinda wierd imo)

Well I would go as low as $2000 if someone came over to the shop with cash and picked it up and I didn't have to ship anything. And I have the front number plate and front fender and could paint them Black for you with the Plastic paint I bought for the rear fender and side number plate cowl. :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Would you be willing to just sell the pipe?

Would it fit on a YX140 w/ a Jincheng 50 Frame?

I live in Hacienda Heights, so I can pick it up & pay cash;)

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Redbull77 said:
Would you be willing to just sell the pipe?

Would it fit on a YX140 w/ a Jincheng 50 Frame?

I live in Hacienda Heights, so I can pick it up & pay cash;)

Sorry, looking to sell the complete roller with the pipe,, if not I am going to put a motor back in it and keep it for next years minimotosx Las Vegas :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts