PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm the correct fuel tank decals for a K2 in candy ruby red?

Polson's book seems to indicate they were clear stickers with silver lettering, but all the aftermarket ones I can find have white lettering.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm still looking for confirmation of the correct sticker color ... anyone know?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen clear/silver. I've seen the silver tag, with black lettering...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think I've ever seen clear/silver. I've seen the silver tag, with black lettering...
Here’s the pic from the book:

And it says the change from K1->K2 was one decal to two, and “either clear with silver text or silver with black text”.

Now that I‘ve entered the rabbit hole of this restoration, I‘d like to make it as accurate as possible ... but the only place that seems to state (and document with pics) silver letters is this book. All the vendors have clear with white letters, so I’m confused about what might be correct...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Don't know if this transfers over to other models but for what's it's worth my 74 TL and 76 MR have clear decals with white lettering. Would not think they changed it but you never know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts