184cc kit, v2 head,Pitster spark plug decompressor gismo,jap bearing, yx tranny

Broke kick start. Sold as is

$300

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mtb155 said:
would you sell just the 184 kit and v2 head?

Yes, head, decompressor and 184cckit is around $600 new.

consider the bottom end free for the added cost of heavier shipping.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wags368 said:
give you 100 after the thread u started on it lol

What Can I say about a Vendor who advertises on here?

Nothing,

I'll get banned If I do.

Head is fine, bottom end is P junk.

·
Registered
389 Posts
chuckklr04 said:
What Can I say about a Vendor who advertises on here?

Nothing,

I'll get banned If I do.

Head is fine, bottom end is P junk.

how old is the motor, i have a newer one i got this year and i havent had problems with it, ive heard that the older ones werent that great

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fatcaaat said:
I'll buy it for 300...let me know.

Hour too late.

If anybody knows what a deal this was it was you. You would have been my first choice to sell to at any price.

I'm just tired. Tired of dealing with junk. Tired of missing deadlines for rides. Tired of lies by a certain vendor.

I'm just tired of the BS. This bike was suppose to be fun. For both me and for the members here via my antics.

Thus the lost on the motor.

Should have spent all those multiple shipping costs, upgrades on new now useless ( for me) parts on a Nice from the beginning. It would have cost me the same, and I would not have had to swap engines out 5 times and ship every 3 months.

·
Registered
598 Posts
firepower354 said:
Not gonna have Brian showing you up, huh?:D

Terry,

LOL, I am actually going to put the engine from Chuck in a CT70 project that I have. I just think that would be a little too ridiculous for my little Z50. I really like the little 107 engine even though it turned into another project. I think that after the right crank goes in the engine with the 4 speed I got from you, the high compression TB piston, port work, 20mm carb and the new exhaust the little Z50 should be the perfect little combo to cruise and have fun on. Of course if Brian keeps beating me up on me all the time I could bolt the 184 in just to shut him up for a little while. I even have a small nitrous kit that may find it's way on the 107. :D:D

·
Registered
598 Posts
Terry,

LOL, You are killing me man. The thought has crossed my mind, but I really want to build a bad ass CT70. I have an all original 1970 CT70H that I just do not have the heart to touch, so I found a 1974 CT70 that I am going to make a street Legal monster. What would I do with this 107 engine I have a fortune tied up in it now??

Hey man I want to thank you for taking the time on the phone to answer all of Brian and my Noobie questions we really appreciate it that speaks volumes for your business.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Carlo C. said:
Terry,

LOL, You are killing me man. The thought has crossed my mind, but I really want to build a bad ass CT70. I have an all original 1970 CT70H that I just do not have the heart to touch, so I found a 1974 CT70 that I am going to make a street Legal monster. What would I do with this 107 engine I have a fortune tied up in it now??

Hey man I want to thank you for taking the time on the phone to answer all of Brian and my Noobie questions we really appreciate it that speaks volumes for your business.

You do realize we are going to ride together when it's finished.

Bike night at the Pit stop too!

·
Banned
1 Posts
Carlo C. said:
Terry,

Glad to help!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts