PlanetMinis Forums banner

YZ125 for sale $2400

1K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  siktendenciesracing 
#1 ·
$2400 OBO W/both set of forks and shocks $2200 without the extra set of forks and shocks.

2005 Yamaha YZ125

If you're tired of paying costly repairs to your 250f's and 450f's this is the bike for you,, it is the only 125 worth buying because of the power they have compared to all the other 125's hands down,, bike is very crisp and still needs to be properly broken in! Bike is so clean you can eat off of it, got riden very few times and is taking up space at the shop and Shawn wants it out! LOL

MOTOR:

-Brand new OEM piston and rings

-Changed out the OEM Crank to run the stronger Hot Rods Crank (Brand New)

-V-Force Reeds with brand new Reed pedals

-Engine Ice (Radiator fluid)

Exhaust:

-Pro Circuit Pipe

Suspension:

-Front Enzo suspension w/ Paperwork

-Rear Enzo shock w/Paperwork

Misc:

-Brand New Blue plastics

-Brand new Front and rear Bridgestone tires (403 front and 404 rear--$180 in tires)

-Brand new Heavy Duty front and rear tubes (Kenda $20 each tube)

-Step Seat like the pros use

Please contact me at my email garymarshall254@hotmail.com or give me a call at 714-392-5929 and ask for Gary, thanks.

See less See more
#10 ·
monaghan said:
clean, but ur not goona get the money back wut u spent on tires, plastics... i dont know y u did that

I am a dealer for Parts Unlimited so the parts were all bought at cost and all put together by my business partner,,, so it was rather cheap for me. Believe me I am not worried about getting my money back out of it because I will, but I care more about not giving someone a POS, just ask anyone about that!

So what your saying is your going to buy it?? LOL

The bike is clean as f and I get **** for it! LOL what is the world coming to?

#11 ·
siktendenciesracing said:
I am a dealer for Parts Unlimited so the parts were all bought at cost and all put together by my business partner,,, so it was rather cheap for me. Believe me I am not worried about getting my money back out of it because I will, but I care more about not giving someone a POS, just ask anyone about that!

So what your saying is your going to buy it?? LOL

The bike is clean as f and I get **** for it! LOL what is the world coming to?

i got you dont trip!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.