PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts also listed at - Ahp Minis

Here is a mismatch of parts that need to move, some good stuff here with these YX 160cc top ends, ALL PARTS ARE BRAND NEW:

ALL YX TOP ENDS HAVE BEEN SOLD!

Import kill switches, CRF70 style, should plug into most chinese harnesses - $9 each

Replacement spark plugs - 7 heat range - $2.95 each

Walbro 18mm round slide carbs - $29 shipped each

YX Clutch Basket, hub, pressure plate, springs - $40

28t Cam sprocket - 3 bolt - $10 each

BBR 37T KLX Rear Sprocket - $39 shipped!

Contact - [email protected] or 610-417-2533

Paypal - [email protected]

Payment - Credit Card or Paypal

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
AHPminis said:
Yes they will.

The yx cylinder and piston will only work if I bore out the cases right? Will the head fit any klx top end? What's the compatability bewtween the yx top end parts and the klx110 top end? Would the piston fit on a 110 55mm crank?

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MpR said:
The yx cylinder and piston will only work if I bore out the cases right? Will the head fit any klx top end? What's the compatability bewtween the yx top end parts and the klx110 top end? Would the piston fit on a 110 55mm crank?

As far as compatibility, piston pin diameters are the same, gasket surfaces are all the same, TB and other companies sell the same top end parts for the KLX and YX. No reason it wouldn't work on a 55mm crank that I see, I have not tried it personally.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lennart said:
Mark, do you also have a S35 decomp cam for sale, if possible with the KLX stock camcover?

How much would that cost?

Thanks,

Lennart

Hey Lennart, as of last week they are about 14 days out right now from all the US Takegawa distributors so check with me in about 2 weeks and I will have some.

·
Registered
319 Posts
AHPminis said:
Hey Lennart, as of last week they are about 14 days out right now from all the US Takegawa distributors so check with me in about 2 weeks and I will have some.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Two weeks, that is pretty long, I will see how it comes out, any way thanks.

Lennart

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.