PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new yx 160 and i cant get it to stop leaking oil. Comes from the oil cooler lines at where it is crimped on the lower case. Replaced them once and they blew again. Also oil is leaking out of my counter shaft sproket oil seal! i made sure that the case breather isnt pinched and it still is happening. Any thoughts??

·
Vendor
41 Posts
The oil lines probably need new cooper crush washers. And sometimes a small piece of debris gets between the seals on the counter shaft and cause a little leak. You might be able to run it a little and get the debris to clear.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its not the crush washers(i wish it was) it is where the oil line is crimped to the nipple. Pitster has been awesome and has taken care of all of the parts for me but i want to get to the root of the problem. maybe bad batch of lines of something but it starts as a slow leak with few drops a minute, then develops into about a drop a second. It seems to mainly come from only one of the oil output holes. Ive tried three different lines on it and everyone of them has blown. Im not familar with GPX motors I have both a klx and ttr minis. Is there anyway it could be building up to much oil pressure besides the breather being pinched??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.