PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
SIK50's just came out with a new G-craft version too all aluminum that is BAAAAAD ASS. But if I had to choose the Cromo one Id deal from Darryl at SIK50's Every time Ive ordered from them They through in extra stuff like stickers and Tee shirts........... :wink:

Later...........OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
OLDSCHOOL said:
SIK50's just came out with a new G-craft version too all aluminum that is BAAAAAD ASS. But if I had to choose the Cromo one Id deal from Darryl at SIK50's Every time Ive ordered from them They through in extra stuff like stickers and Tee shirts........... :wink:

Post some pictures of that frame please...

·
2,260 Posts
z88R said:
[quote name='OLDSCHOOL']SIK50's just came out with a new G-craft version too all aluminum that is BAAAAAD ASS. But if I had to choose the Cromo one Id deal from Darryl at SIK50's Every time Ive ordered from them They through in extra stuff like stickers and Tee shirts........... :wink:

Post some pictures of that frame please...[/quote]

Dan, he is referring to the Cold Fusion frame. similiar to the g-craft frame.. but machined out of one piece billet aluminum... no welds. I believe that it was supposed to be exclusive to Sik50s but Cold Fusion decided to enter the 50 fray...

http://www.cold-fusion.com/coldfusion.htm

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
I sure like the looks of the cold-fusion frame.

I'm going to stick with my cheap ****** special for the dirt, but if I were to build a high $$ dirt 50, I'd run that frame and have a set of clear plastics made with no graphics! Everything billet, shiny and purdy!

(sorry for the highjack)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.