PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I think hes worried about the skid plate and the exhaust. With some of these motors, most exhausts and skid plates have trouble mounting to the engine, because of the longer cylinder in most cases.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Check Vince's post about these motors. He pretty much covers it.

http://www.planetminis.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2032&highlight=rc+motorsports

EDIT: the standard that Lifan uses on there bikes is the best but they do sell many motors that are level 2 and 3 . now when most people order motors from China they normaly order from a website or catalog and change a few things for there personaly needs. now this is ok but not the best way normaly you will get level 2 or 3 since this the standard for China.

I would be wary of the integrity of the cases.

I do see what you are trying to do though, it's a good idea, hopefully some of the motorheads :cough:z88:cough: will chime in...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
dhanson96 said:
That is like the same as a stock 50. :? It doesn't matter i'll still bust big on it no matter how the tranny shifts. 8)

XR/CRFs are 3 up. :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.