• i think your dead sexy

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
dude just try a little harder not to make stupid posts. when i first joined this board people didnt like me because i posted like you do but i changed. people said i was the king of one liners. they even asked if i was the same guy as rideredorgohometogramma but i changed and it all worked out for me.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
highlittleboi said:
cause mpr hates me and some other dudes cause i was making fun of them say" i heard swedish people like sheep"
no, just because every single one of ur posts is pointless and has no meaning

G

·
mxracer728 said:
[quote name='highlittleboi']cause mpr hates me and some other dudes cause i was making fun of them say" i heard swedish people like sheep"
no, just because every single one of ur posts is pointless and has no meaning[/quote]

and threads :wink:

·
Registered
859 Posts
cyclerider57 said:
[quote name='mxracer728'][quote name='highlittleboi']cause mpr hates me and some other dudes cause i was making fun of them say" i heard swedish people like sheep"
no, just because every single one of ur posts is pointless and has no meaning[/quote]

and threads :wink:[/quote]

well and polls lol :wink:

G

·
whos rideredorgohometograma? o well, ya i think its annoying but hell i do it on other boards, i try not to on this one

edited cuz made no sense

i think i might rememeber the whole gramma guy

·
Registered
859 Posts
ridered50230 said:
whos rideredorgohometograma? o well, ya i think its annoying but hell i do it on other boards, i try not to on this one, lol afriand of the consequences i guess, lol o well. ya just put meaning ful posts, ill try to do so too more

well he was before i was a member here but i heard he was stupid idio who liked to annoy everyone on this site and i heard he was gonna try to glue on his forks lol :lol:

G

·
ME?! lol no, but i guess i give a good reason to wear a helmet, and show the consequences of riding without one

LOL that made no sense either

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.