PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These things look good, but I could not find much information about them. Anyone have a YCF factory built supermoto? I’m a 5‘11” 175 lbs adult who pegs out on a 17” ttr125, will I fit on this 12” bike and will I like the ground clearance on one of these (I ride knee out)? How about the some info on the stock suspension and brakes? 125cc, 155cc or 190cc? Any thoughts from owners would appreciated.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Decent power (we have the 155) -change front fork oil to 20w, upgrade chain, go up a tooth on the front sprocket. Tighten and threadlock EVERYTHING lol We had a defective front master cyl from the factory -I simply replaced it and went to motul fluid and Gaffer pads. I also changed jetting as it was pretty lean from the factory. For the money I think they are decent. Check valve lash right away and after a few hours on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Andrew R, thank you for the reply. What’s your height/weight, and are you comfortable on this bike? I’ve only ridden 17” wheel bikes, and I‘m trying to decide if it’s worth it to convert a klx140L or just get the YCF and ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Andrew R, thank you for the reply. What’s your height/weight, and are you comfortable on this bike? I’ve only ridden 17” wheel bikes, and I‘m trying to decide if it’s worth it to convert a klx140L or just get the YCF and ride.
I have not rode it on the track yet... I'm 6ft 200lbs and I'm comfortable on it zipping around. My buddy who runs it at the track is 5,11 170lbs and he loves it. I personally am not a huge fan of small wheels -but I think that really is subjective to the rider.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
A little off topic but have you guys seen these SUNDAY flat track bikes?

They come in 150 and 190 and look super rad. I tried to get one but they are fresh out. I'd love to make one road worthy.

SUNDAY BIKE
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Automotive fuel system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts