PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have an idea when the xtreme cr5 is coming out..i know its out but its like across the world lol and rare to get...rumors have been said its got so much power it can keep up with the crf150r:confused::cool:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slapaho16 said:
its a unicorn man come to vegas maybe youll spot one

im a rider for xtreme pit bikes and its been very hard keeping up with these 150 yx's i been tryin to talk to them and ask when are you guys coming out with them but they wont even answer me..im running the piss outa xtreme pro stocks bored out to 131's the maxx!!i picked up a pitster pro yx150 and been ridin one of them for only a little to keep up with the bigger bikes (yx150-160).but i want to ride the teams namebrand.im converting my xtremes back to 10 inch cause i was running it in 12inch mod and its hard i did it at nations broke to swinarms and one bike seized..im hopin soon that cr5 will come out..i want to come to vegas this year bad and if i do i want to be on that cr5:bandit: lol..guy cooper was running the buisness but he left and hes selling his rig?i was told. idk whats happening

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.