PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Xtreme CR2 with tons of upgrades and extras. Bike has A NEW Kitaco 124 SE Motor in it (about 14hp). 26mm carb, New Team Cooper 4 speed Daytona type transmission, Brand new Team cooper clutch, CHP Altima pipe. Bike also has Pro Taper Seven Eights bars, ASV F1 Levers,Ishock with resevoir,Red Baron Billet pegs, Red Baron Chromoly peg mount, IMS extended shifter, Sik 50's rear brake pedal, DID chain, Red Baron seat with new One Industries seat cover, black and white plastics with Hart and Huntington graphics.

Extra parts: Xtreme Motor with 131cc kit,SGR mono big bike style rear swing arm and shock mount, rear wheel with Xtreme tire, pink Acerbis platics with Famous Stars and Straps graphics,orange Xtreme plastics.

I just paid $2500 to build the motor alone. I am asking $3200. If shipped the buyer will pay for all shipping. This bike is fast, definately one to be extremely competitive on.

·
Registered
756 Posts
LowCash said:
I am selling my Xtreme CR2 with tons of upgrades and extras. Bike has A NEW Kitaco 124 SE Motor in it (about 14hp). 26mm carb, New Team Cooper 4 speed Daytona type transmission, Brand new Team cooper clutch, CHP Altima pipe. Bike also has Pro Taper Seven Eights bars, ASV F1 Levers,Ishock with resevoir,Red Baron Billet pegs, Red Baron Chromoly peg mount, IMS extended shifter, Sik 50's rear brake pedal, DID chain, Red Baron seat with new One Industries seat cover, black and white plastics with Hart and Huntington graphics.

Extra parts: Xtreme Motor with 131cc kit,SGR mono big bike style rear swing arm and shock mount, rear wheel with Xtreme tire, pink Acerbis platics with Famous Stars and Straps graphics,orange Xtreme plastics.

I just paid $2500 to build the motor alone. I am asking $3200. If shipped the buyer will pay for all shipping. This bike is fast, definately one to be extremely competitive on.

How did you get that to fit, l've got a spare extreme base laying around, is it just the case of bolting on the kit on top of an xtreme bottom end with the cooper tramission and heavy duty clutch set up?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.