PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a Xtreme 125cc ( 4spd,manual) pitbike the other day needs alot but I have parts and plans for it! I want to know what brand or company I could use for replacement parts also some specs and mods for it? I plan on putting a atv swingarm on it to make a trike sooner or later .... I'll uploaded a photo when I can

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

· Administrator
11,216 Posts
Years ago, Xtreme made a 125 quad called the Typhoon. It was based on a bike frame with a bolt-on front end and a bolt-on rear swingarm/axle assembly. I believe BMS purchased the rights and parts when Xtreme went belly up. There some parts for the Typhoon still available on this site.

What parts you may need will determine where you can get them.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Years ago, Xtreme made a 125 quad called the Typhoon. It was based on a bike frame with a bolt-on front end and a bolt-on rear swingarm/axle assembly. I believe BMS purchased the rights and parts when Xtreme went belly up. There some parts for the Typhoon still available on this site.

What parts you may need will determine where you can get them.
I seen a really clean atc build done with the typhoon conversion but bike is a basket case right now...lol I will get and find more pictures

· Registered
112 Posts
Looks like you might be able to get away with crf110 or klx110 chassis parts. Generic chinese horizontal engine parts will work. Looks like you have an oil cooler already, which is cool. The frame and engine numbers don't matter much, so It's best to post a picture of the entire bike.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's some pics of what I got(dont know what the swingarm came off of) and sweet trike I wanna try and duplicate ... it's a crf 50 with redbaron frame and typhoon swing arm and 200z front end ...if I remember correctly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.