PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i am going to order a XTR 230 SC as soon as i get enough money prob in about a month can anyone tell me what the best exhaust pipe to put on it for torque? also what would be the best airfilter to put on it for throttle response? also any other modifications? and does any one know anything or have any experience with the fuel injection kit that you can put on one of these things?

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
We have a few we are adding light kits to in the shop now, and should have a big bore kit and a few other goodies on a bike once we get some free time.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Pitster can edit my posts know?

I didnt say nice bikes i asked if he ment is name to be piss ter because that would be funny. Then somoene changed it to say nice bikes wich i find offensive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pitster said:
We have a few we are adding light kits to in the shop now, and should have a big bore kit and a few other goodies on a bike once we get some free time.

Do you have the big bore kit available for purchase? If so, how much are they running, and how complicated is it to install?

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
umberto_32 said:
Do you have the big bore kit available for purchase? If so, how much are they running, and how complicated is it to install?

We have a sample we are going to install and test, nothing ready for purchase yet, but we should know in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like fun, I wish I lived closer to Utah so I could see it go together. Please keep us updated on your progress. I love my bike as is, but the old motorcross racer in me can't leave well enough alone.

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
umberto_32 said:
Sounds like fun, I wish I lived closer to Utah so I could see it go together. Please keep us updated on your progress. I love my bike as is, but the old motorcross racer in me can't leave well enough alone.

Yeah, we will get some photos/vid up of the bikes once we get the big bore kits installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All!

New member here. So I will get right into it. Basically, I just bought a used 2011 Pitster Pro XTR 230 SC. Info around the internet is slim pickins' for this thing! I have a few questions. If anyone can answer any portion at all, you'll help get my boat afloat!!

- Service/Owners Manual; where can i find online?
- PZ30 carburetor; this thing needs tuned! Bike will only start and run with choke fully on. How do I tune this thing/where is the service manual for it? Bike has never been ran at 6,000+ feet (where I currently reside)
- Air Filter; where can i find a OEM or aftermarket Air Filter for this thing? I'd like to upgrade to a better one, but I don't know how to make it fit. What is the connector piece called that connects the filter to the carb? looks like an elbow.
- Any other tips or information about this bike would be excellent!! Did anyone ever find out what frame or plastics are modeled off of? I saw KTM 105 somewhere. Also the engine? I've seen mixed reports.

Thank you all! I hope someone out there has come across some of this for this bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts