PlanetMinis Forums banner

XR75 Bike Pictures

106K views 154 replies 64 participants last post by  Glen B 
1973 XR75 K0 original unrestored low hour bike

this is my 1973 XR75 K0 I found this bike in 1985 the owner of the local NAPA auto parts store here in my home town bought it new it took me till 2010 to buy it ! stored in a dry building from 73 to 2010 id say the bike has less than 10 hours ride time on it points have never been set original tires are wore some but is due to a paved driveway being the only place it was rode at all !

someone said earlier in this thread that XR75's need to viewed indoors for lighting and proper viewing LOL if you put an XR75 in front of a big screen TV with on any sunday playing in the background it makes a very good all around photo

over the past few years restored bikes have been very popular but ones like mine are very neat too , I will not restore mine I am gonna clean on it detail it may replace say a few nuts and bolts but the main parts of my XR75 will stay like it is , I like the little bike I had a 1975 XR75 when I was a kid and have had probly 50 or 60 XR75's in my life but this is the best one ive ever had , LOL this one is in better shape now than my 1975 model one was in 1978 LOL

I have cleaned and detailed the whole bike replaced the levers and the points cover , that's it don't sound like much but it has taken me a while , this bike has less than 8 hours total ride time the points have never been set ,,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.