PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow pitbikers unite!(please) lol ... so im new to planetminis and have longed for a fully modded pitbike for quite sometime now(15 years give or take) ive had a klx 110, xr 50 2 xr 70’s crf 70(my fav) and 14 other honda big bikes i currently have an immaculate stock 05 crf450r im looking to sell or trade btw!! but the reason im here in need of your help is my brother (6’1”-180lbs) gave me his 2003 xr 70 to add stiffer springs and slightly modify for him ive read alot about 65 forks and shocks(kx,ktm,thumpstar,pitster pro etc etc) modded to fit a 70 frame and stuff like that but im still a little hazy on the subject im wondering if anybody can help me with a list of parts , dimensions and year bikes that i can “bolt on” to the 70 whether it be 65 forks and swinger or any other mods i can weld, do machining work and other fabrication i have 2 lathes and a bridgeport milling machine at my disposal but i want to cut and weld as least as possible im looking for strictly bolt on parts with the slightest midifications done so with your help please let me know what my options are and i will hopefully sale my 450 and build another 2 honda pitbikes for me and my girlfriend so my brother and us can ride together ... would like to build something like minibikaa’s crf 70 i believe it is ... thanks for everyones help i hope to hear from yall !!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts