PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XR50 stock/mod part out- PRICES LOWERED

I have a 2002 XR50 that I am parting out. Bought the bike last winter from another member completely stock, worked on building it up during the spring, and now I need the money for other things. All aftermarket parts were bought new and have a total of 2-3 hours on them. Working 10 hour days, 6 days a week doesn't leave much time to ride.

Email, pm, or call/text me with any questions.

[email protected] -Also paypal info

513-505-6082

All other stock parts that were taken off bike are listed here:

http://planetminis.com/f11/f-s-misc-stock-xr50-xr70-158822.html

LOWERED SOME PRICES

Fast 50s Silver Foot Pegs with stock mount. $65 Shipped. LOWERED PRICE: NOW $40 Shipped. OBO

Thanks,

Josh

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mxrider346 said:
do you still have any of the stock parts from the motor? Looking for a complete stock carb.

Yes I do, but the carb is pretty much wasted. Took it apart several times trying to clean it and could never get it to run right. Also I think the bowl is missing a screw. Shoot me a price if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
joshuagarrett said:
Yes I do, but the carb is pretty much wasted. Took it apart several times trying to clean it and could never get it to run right. Also I think the bowl is missing a screw. Shoot me a price if you're interested.

as long as it has the needle, slide, clip, and spring that are in good shape that's all I need

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.