PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a xr50 motor with a tb manual clutch on it and a black sano cam cover.This motor is in good shape and nothing wrong with it at all it ran awesome when i took iot off my bike.The only reason im saling this motor is cause there is no need for me to have it anymore due to me upgrading to a piranah 140 motor.It will come with tb manual clutch,sano black cam cover,wiring,carb.intake,airbox,basically complete ready to run and only been took off my bike for a month.I would like to get 250 shipped for this motor as it is in good shape and runs good and strong.I am gonna post pics asap,and i orgot to mention the motor is from a 03 xr50 kid owned till i got the bike.Shoot me a pm if interested thanks

sold

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if u think the price is not reasonable make a offer as i though it was a good price.Just please no low ballers like i said i want to sale it but i dont have to sell it thanks.Bumpity Bump TTT.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks fiddy4ever u a good sellar too im open to offers ill do 225 shipped on the complete motor hell of a deal in my eyes considerin the clutch kit is 160 new and the shape the motor is in thanks pics soon been real busy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts