PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 xr50 never thrashed only for cruizing the pits with storm racing bars, dsp foot pegs, fmf powercore 4 pipe with spark arester, sdg taller seat, applied springs front and back,ims shifter, uni filter, and graphics. i live in sun valley.$2000 obo

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i use it for cruising and i wanted it to look good and i have riden it on the 80 track at gorman and piru.I was gunna race it so i put some expensive products onto it and i now just want to get out of 50's and focus more on riding and racing big bikes.

·
Registered
462 Posts
troyleeracer36 said:
$1850 final

u will never get that much....1500 is the tops u will get

·
Registered
5 Posts
03 XR50 (Around 1250$ new)

racing bars Dont know. Cant be much more then 200 new

dsp foot pegs shouldnt be more then 70$

fmf powercore 4 pipe with spark arester Shouldnt be more then 125$

sdg taller seat 80$

applied springs front and back 80$ total about

ims shifter 30$

uni filter 15$

and graphics 60$ give or take.

The grand total on this bike with the stuff above added up is 1910..

How do you think you are going to get 2000$ for this bike, used.

1800$ is still way over priced since everything is used

I say about 1300-1400$ and you'll be good, unless im missing a huge product that i skipped when reading.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$1750 final

dsp pegs $80

fmf pipe $160+2 i have 2 one with spark arrester and one without

sdg seat $100

springs $100

bars $230

filter $15

shifter $30

graphics $60

price i got bike for $1200

TOTAL=$2135 thats now 380 off what i spent

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Wat you have to remeber is as soon as u buy something it depreciats when it leaves the floor.... Usually stuff that is used gets half the retail value... my family used to own a BMX shop man and u will never get 2000 for it... Wat i would do is ask 1500OBO and say that you are real flexible... And go with highest bidder

·
Registered
93 Posts
are you crazy

dudude lmfao you really think you can get 2000 let alone 1500 or whatever your complaining about. look in cycle trader and or on this classifieds pole. with your modifications done to your 50 would probably(if your lucky) for like 1,000-1,300. dude its a stock 50 with the little things you need to make it ridable. so good luck on rippen sombody of.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well they could have been a little less harsh on ya but oh well.

Seems that your price is a tad bit on the high side thats for sure.You could either drop it down to a reasonable selling price or just hold on to it until a buyer wants to spend that much.You'll either end up selling it or still have a stock fiddy in ten years from now. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
what is the the lowest price you will go, i don't think it's worth 1750 because JL is selling his 2003 xr50 for 1800 and it has tonnes of mods. and yours only has a stock motor in it. these kinds of things depreciate in value so quickly. i would honestly probably give you 1400 tops.

·
Registered
70 Posts
$1750!!!!!!!!!!

I jsut bought this 50 its a 2004 crf with mosh big bar kit, sik 50's billet throttle, +1 fork tubes, stiff springs front and back, uni filter, & BBR skid plate for $900 and it looks pretty damn new to me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.