PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
XR50/CRF50/BBR BARS/RIMS/TIRES/Shock/Aluminum Shift Lever

BBR tall bars. Bars are in really good condition if you want more pics let me know.

$35 shipped

SIKK Toys rear shock adjustable needs bushings for the eyelets. Spring on it says 650(lbs/in) it is 10.5 inch's from center to center and will work with stock frame.

$30

Stock front rim (Not bent) in good condition and brand new tire also has tire mounted and will throw in the black forks with the deal they need new legs.

$80 with forks

$40 without forks

Stock rear rim(Not bent) in good condition comes with brake drum

$35

I also have a pair of stock forks that need new legs they are black forks.

$40

NEW Aluminum extended oversized shifter. This has folding end and is much bigger than stock works great for adults. Its brand new never used.

$15

I need a black front fender and 2 UNI pod filters for stock carb if you want to trade.

If you have any questions or want more pics just PM me or you can email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
measurements on the spring please? wondering if itll fit ishock... btw did you really weld an inch of metal onto the legs

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trtr013 said:
measurements on the spring please? wondering if itll fit ishock... btw did you really weld an inch of metal onto the legs
Thats funny you noticed that NO i did not i just bought 2 bikes and thats how it came i started laughing when i seen it so now it has about an inch of travel!! So you want the length of the spring itself?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UndefinedT said:
That clamp is a fixed clamp correct?

(non adjustable on the stem)
Are you talking about the handle bar clamp? If so its just a riser clamp i don't know what you mean by adjustable?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Scott D said:
Are you talking about the handle bar clamp? If so its just a riser clamp i don't know what you mean by adjustable?
Does the riser part itself move back or forward?

By the pictures..doesn't look like it..don't see grooves cut in it.

I'm still interested though..got a picture of any wear and tear on it? Particularly nicks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UndefinedT said:
Does the riser part itself move back or forward?

By the pictures..doesn't look like it..don't see grooves cut in it.

I'm still interested though..got a picture of any wear and tear on it? Particularly nicks

I can check to see if its slotted. I can take more pics tmr. But it is in great condition was not used much it was on my second bike that never got rode. I will get more pics tmr. If you want them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts