PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if you all know about this place, but ProCycle - Motorcycle Parts Accessories Performance Online will lighten your flywheel for $55 shipped! They just sent back my XR100 flywheel and it looks great, turn around time was 3-4 days!

Great people to work with, thought I would pass on the info to everyone! Cheap mod that will free up some weight, I think they took 10oz off, if not more!

- TEAM QUAZZYMOTO RACING # 4

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool... I didn't know there was someone on here that did it... I can't wait to see how much this helps me on the track! As soon as they got it, they called me and started to work on it that day... I think it was 3 or 4 days to get back to me since I'm all the way on the other side of the US. It was shipped USPS Priority mail also!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Approximately how much should be removed in a standard lightening? I just got a flywheel back from someone and it looks like less than 1mm was taken off of the edge and less than 1 mm was taken off of the face. Did I get screwed?

·
Registered
91 Posts
firepower354 said:
I'd whisper the "yes"?

LOL Well damn. Does it make any difference its off of a chinese 125? I'm thinking no because most of the lightened flywheels I've seen pictures of looked like the ones above with the center pick up rib 2-3mm higher than the edges. My pick up rib is maybe a fingernails thickness higher than the edges with about the same thickness taken off the face. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.