PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just ordered the tak 115 super head kit as well as a TB exhaust. I am wondering if I should order the intake manifold and the BBR 26mm carb kit or if I would be better off with an xr200 carb. If I go the 200 carb will I need a stock xr200 manifold or the tak manifold. I need all the HP and TQ I can get so if I am going to be better off with the BBR I will get it. I am racing on small kart tracks so TQ is a pretty big issue here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really need to order a carb this weekend though so can somebody tell me what xr200 carb that is 26mm and if I need the throttle cable as well. Thanks and I am goiong to have that yosh carb before the end of the season

·
Registered
537 Posts
my understanding is the 200 carbs are 24 not 26. not sure about attaching to the take head. the take intake has two sets of mounting holes, i always thought that meant it would work on the stock or superhead.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am stupid when it comes to carbs. Is this the one I want? Also where do I get jets at and what should I buy? I am running the 115 take superhead setup with yosh exhaust. I did a search but cant find any place that sells the jets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.