PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reached out to XR mini about outrageous shipping costs. I submitted the form to "contact us" and was genuinely inquiring (not complaining). I was told it is what it is and to get lost. I had a hard time believing someone would treat someone so rudely who was trying to give them business, so I called them...again, not complaining, but seeking to understand. I ship 30-50 items daily and know what shipping costs are, so I knew this was excessive. Again, I simply made an inquiry as to different options and he hung up on me. He seems to have great products, but I refuse to give this guy business based on the way he treats people....

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I reached out to XR mini about outrageous shipping costs. I submitted the form to "contact us" and was genuinely inquiring (not complaining). I was told it is what it is and to get lost. I had a hard time believing someone would treat someone so rudely who was trying to give them business, so I called them...again, not complaining, but seeking to understand. I ship 30-50 items daily and know what shipping costs are, so I knew this was excessive. Again, I simply made an inquiry as to different options and he hung up on me. He seems to have great products, but I refuse to give this guy business based on the way he

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
I reached out to XR mini about outrageous shipping costs. I submitted the form to "contact us" and was genuinely inquiring (not complaining). I was told it is what it is and to get lost. I had a hard time believing someone would treat someone so rudely who was trying to give them business, so I called them...again, not complaining, but seeking to understand. I ship 30-50 items daily and know what shipping costs are, so I knew this was excessive. Again, I simply made an inquiry as to different options and he hung up on me. He seems to have great products, but I refuse to give this guy business based on the way he treats people....
Wow. Your first and only post on the site is to slam someone you think charges too much for shipping. This home quarantine is making people a little crazy. If you want anyone here to take you seriously, try joining the community, contribute when you have something useful or positive to add, and do your complaining somewhere else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts