PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great engine first or second kick everytime... comes complete with carb intake and electrical as well as throttle.. ill throw in some extras as well... This engine is completely stock ready to bolt on and ride.. if u would like the stock exhaust with it let me know and we can work something out on that as well... the price is OBO or will trade plus cash for another dirtbike.. I bought a whole new BBR engine so this one is sitting on my work bench.. Let me know what you got trades always welcome price is OBO but I wont give it away

call or text 281-507-9191 or message me through here :hello:

located in houston texas

[email protected] paypal welcome

asking 215.00 OBO plus shipping!!

-Nick

thanks for looking let me know what you have

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
They go for a good price when considered what they go for there on PM... I try to make good deals to people on here but I won't five stuff away. If I can't, it goes to ebay and I usually end up getting want I want or more...:cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah I have too many engines... I have an 88 BBR kit on a stock engine now and its a solid engine and I have a brand new crate GPX 125 that has never been ran but I think im going to just sell that one... and maybe the money I get off of both of those I can get another complete bike

·
Registered
892 Posts
yellowjacket said:
yeah I have too many engines... I have an 88 BBR kit on a stock engine now and its a solid engine and I have a brand new crate GPX 125 that has never been ran but I think im going to just sell that one... and maybe the money I get off of both of those I can get another complete bike
How much were you going to ask for the GPX motor?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts