PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a bunch of cameras out there, where the hell are all those dam pics and videos, theres gotta be some dope ones out there, lets see them

ps podium sucks balls for too many reasons but heather needs to stop pulling our legs she promised a brand new track..... nothing was different, she said there was gonna be a freestyle show...... not even a ramp, she said spectators were gonna be free...... not so much, haha i say it everytime but that will be the last podium event i attend for suuuuuure

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
PrestonB63 said:
i saw a bunch of cameras out there, where the hell are all those dam pics and videos, theres gotta be some dope ones out there, lets see them

ps podium sucks balls for too many reasons but heather needs to stop pulling our legs she promised a brand new track..... nothing was different, she said there was gonna be a freestyle show...... not even a ramp, she said spectators were gonna be free...... not so much, haha i say it everytime but that will be the last podium event i attend for suuuuuure

I agree. The flyers said all of that too. On Friday Milestones website said "No Spectator Fee" for both days. That sure changed Saturday morning.

I was surprised to see the track the same as it has been.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Podium does have some problems but if they were not around that would be that many more races not being held. Beggers cant be chooser's. Yes I am begging for more mini races.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
roosterr1 said:
Podium does have some problems but if they were not around that would be that many more races not being held. Beggers cant be chooser's. Yes I am begging for more mini races.

It would also be way more money for everyone to spend to have ride days where you get your money out of it, not $50 for 15 laps.

I'm not begging, therefore I'll choose when to race. I enjoy just riding with everyone 100x more than stupid races.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
IMO

we just need fun ride days/ get togethers

not these races that get people hyped up then arent nearly as good as they say they are

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Red_Baron526 said:
IMO

we just need fun ride days/ get togethers

not these races that get people hyped up then arent nearly as good as they say they are

50$pit is that good he only got beat by a china bike in 1 moto not both!

·
Registered
55 Posts
PrestonB63 said:
podium sucks balls for too many reasons but heather needs to stop pulling our legs she promised a brand new track..... nothing was different, she said there was gonna be a freestyle show...... not even a ramp, she said spectators were gonna be free...... not so much, haha i say it everytime but that will be the last podium event i attend for suuuuuure

I was out with the flu...but I am really hoping this is an exageration and is really not what happened...but it totally seems like something podium would do....

·
Registered
279 Posts
china bike?...

yeah its it haha

i started hardcore crappy 2nd moto, 2nd to last and caught up and he beat me by 2ft on the finish line jump, last lap racin around with him was fun for sure tho.

#15 kid was gone tho haha

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
RCM#74 said:
china bike?...

yeah its it haha

i started hardcore crappy 2nd moto, 2nd to last and caught up and he beat me by 2ft on the finish line jump, last lap racin around with him was fun for sure tho.

#15 kid was gone tho haha

If you wouldn't of had a bad start you could of laped that GIANTS azz!!!!!

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
JMike2 said:
lol...uber pwnage

At least I was there,not back at the base coughing up some sailors seamen. Oh I mean stuck in bed with the flu.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
slowracer said:
If you wouldn't of had a bad start you could of laped that GIANTS azz!!!!!

Oh please! haha

If I didn't ride your lame ass 110 maybe I could have actually ridden my bike, thing was like a rocket ship with the fresh motor / suspension, could barely hang on, haha.

·
Registered
55 Posts
slowracer said:
At least I was there,not back at the base coughing up some sailors seamen. Oh I mean stuck in bed with the flu.

Looks like I came out on the better end of the deal, I am feeling better already...hows your motor?

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
50 said:
Oh please! haha

If I didn't ride your lame ass 110 maybe I could have actually ridden my bike, thing was like a rocket ship with the fresh motor / suspension, could barely hang on, haha.

I did,but my miget hands couldn't pull in the massive clutch action.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
JMike2 said:
Looks like I came out on the better end of the deal, I am feeling better already...hows your motor?

closer to being together than yours!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts