PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 146 kit yesterday so I'm selling what I have left over.

124GPX cylinder, head and cam. (Needs rings)

$50.00

Stock 24-26 Mikuni carb from the bike.

$45

brand new 22mm Mikuni carb.

$25

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have a way to do pics right now. The carb is new. Call pister and ask them if they sent me a new 22 mikuni last week. New slide, intake, spring...all 100% new man. I rode it one time Thursday at Bunell and came home and ordered the 146 BVH kit from tbolt and it comes with a new VM 26 carb. I took the bike apart Monday and it's just sitting here waiting on the kit.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I should have said it better. It's the stock carb off the X4R. There's confusion as to what it really is. It's definately a Mikuni carb but it is not the true VM-26 Mikuni. They advertise it as a 25mm Mikuni.

·
Registered
356 Posts
YBS_Mike said:
I should have said it better. It's the stock carb off the X4R. There's confusion as to what it really is. It's definately a Mikuni carb but it is not the true VM-26 Mikuni. They advertise it as a 25mm Mikuni.
Have you measured it? Have you ridden a GPX w/ the 22mm to compare?

I'm still interested.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a 24mm since it's stamped in the throat. I have riddin the bike with the stock carb and the new 22mm and the 22 is much much better on the bike. It would never wheelie with just throttle in 1st and will do so easily with the 22mm. Seriously, I think the 24-26 is just too big for a 124cc motor. It never bogged at all with the 22 but it did constantly with the bigger carb. (Vacum drop)

·
Registered
356 Posts
YBS_Mike said:
It's a 24mm since it's stamped in the throat. I have riddin the bike with the stock carb and the new 22mm and the 22 is much much better on the bike. It would never wheelie with just throttle in 1st and will do so easily with the 22mm. Seriously, I think the 24-26 is just too big for a 124cc motor. It never bogged at all with the 22 but it did constantly with the bigger carb. (Vacum drop)

For a stock head I'm sure it is.

I'm going out of town next week. If you still have it when I get back and I'm not a$$ broke I might have to look into it. I've gotta prep two bikes this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.