PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering a few things:

1.) where do i get a 1000lb spring for my rear shock? who sells them for the best price?

2.) i am looking into getting a 12/12 wheel set for the street and was wondering where i can get wheels that wil fit it?

3.) i want to buy a front brake lever, (asv lever) in anno. red for th x4r, what model bike do i buy the lever for? through who?

4.) anyone find out what brake rotors and rear sprockets you would order to fit the x4r wheels?

5.) are the x4 and the x4r wheels the same? like besides the billet hubs...

6.) thanks, lol

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
1) Pitster sells a 1000lbs spring but I would try the the blue leverage block before buying a new spring you might like that

2) if you want to run a 12/12 you can run the x2 front rim but if you try and put a different rear hub on the bike then you'll need to change the rear brake mounting bracket.

3) ASV is supposed to have levers for pitsters soon

4)

prostreetrob said:
I sent my rear sprocket to Precision Motorcycle Products in Texas they now have all the specs for the x4r rear hub. I got a 43 rear it was 38.95 and is really nice. Give Kim a call 972-429-6200 or Precision Motorcycle Products

5) The hubs are the only thing that is different on them but thats pretty important.

6) I hope that works

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks guys, i think ill just get a front wheel from an x2, and keep a street tire on that and just change rear tires..., as far as the leverage blocks, isnt the blue one going to make the softest setting? it looks as if the blue one moves the shock furthest away at the bottom, the black the closest and the red in the middle... let me know how the leverage blocks are designed to work as far as relation to the mount points.

thanks,

dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.