PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was looking at my pitster and noticed that my tire is sitting offset to left.it looks like the tire is shifted over an inch but my spacers are in the right way.you can see the left side swing arm curve out and the left one curve in.so basically my swingarm is bent to the left.is there any aftermarket swing arms that will fit pitster pro x4s?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
idk if you can tell from the pictures or not but this is what i'm talking about.it doesn't look that bad but it is cocked up on the left arm and lower on the right,and tweaked sideways.my bike looks like it is sitting tilted on the stand but its pretty staight on.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
oh sh((t joel looollll.

hahahaha. how in the world did you already bend another swingarm!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need my cover sonn. too cool to respond to my texts.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yah i think so.i've been looking at for a day now and deciding whats bent and i think it is again.nolan came and looked at and yeah ahah.so now idk.

ur cover isn't polished yet but i cud do right now and u cud come get it before i go to sd.and i didn't get any text since like 630 last night when u said if i wanted to go to mileskeezer lol

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
HACKMUNCH said:
bbr mono,big mini and so on.

according to bbr it doesnt work. i know big minis works because that what the swingarm is based off of but dont go with the bbr. the shock location would not fit to there specs

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ohh dang well i'll look into it.thanks for the info.so mabye more towards a bigger minis one.what about a reeg one?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Need a better pic. There's no way to tell what is bent from those pics. Maybe bike level of the back of the bike that includes swinger, tire, fender, about 15 feet away.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts