PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like it states, i want to trade my 05 crf50 motor with a TB 88kit for a 110+cc motor thats a lifan or jialing based.

my motor also has the HD auto clutch 3 speed in it and cam from TB as well. total hours on the bottom end are around 7hrs and total hours on top are about 4hrs.

let me know what you got! depending on what you have i can also throw in the TB carb that comes with the TB kit as well.

***** I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A LIFAN OR GPX TYPE 90CC ENGINE******

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
If I was you I wouldnt trade a tb 88 rh honda motor for a chinese motor. That motor will put chinese motors in the dust. Let alone that it has way more quality and durability.

Just my 2 cents

Dont get me wrong though. There still are some "decent" chinese motors

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am not sure if its a RH motor, i just know its a 88 tb kit. does that look like a race head?

it pulls my fat ass around OK, but i want an extra gear, my last SSR had a 125 jialing motor and it freaking ripped with my fat butt on it, dont get me wrong down low this motor is a tq monster but i need more uptop, mainly an extra gear and maybe a bit more top end...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm, well i would be content with just one motor, but if someone offered 2 then id be all over it. i am really liking the piranha 90cc deal for another project i have going on right now. i guess from what i have seen i would sell the motor outright for around 350 shipped.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
hope ya get a buyer....then take that cash and get a Piranha 90 from FPM....you will be glad you purchased from Terry

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea, i see from pics it looks like its a race head 88 at that, you think i could get 350 shipped for it? how much does it cost to ship a motor nowa days

1 - 20 of 24 Posts