PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-my 2 skateboards listed under misc. items that I have (one sold)

-my alpinestars boots

-my msrracing jacket

-my parts listed under crf50 parts section:

-my plastics

-my shock

-my seat

other stuff I might be interested in that you want to get rid of?? let me know what you got!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
other stuff I need are a complete set of stock 50 rims for my 2001 xr50, wide pegs, new brake lever because mine is broken at the end, bike stand, goggles, and a set of used 99Z50r plastics my my fiance

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a trade pending with another kid on here for the plastics and the shock... I just sold the swingarm... so if the guy doesnt get back to me about the plastics and shock I will let you know... but the only other items that I have right now that is "fair game" are

- my 2 skateboards

- my alpinestars boots

- my msr racing jacket

- stock 2001 xr50 seat

Sorry I should have updated this

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks good... I sent the guy a PM telling him I will give him till tonight to get back to me about the trade for the plastics and the shock... its been about 3 days I havent heard back... other than the shock is there something you want to go with it besides the already been sold swingarm? haha I would love to give you cash but the only thing I sold was the skateboard and that money pretty much went into shipping... besides that sale the rest has been trades... so if there is something else you like that I can throw in with the shock let me know... like I said I will give it till tonight but I doubt I will hear from him since its been 3 days...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.