PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, time to get rid of some of this stuff sitting around. I'll try to describe it as best as I can.

1. I have a Billetware extended swinger, I don't know how much longer it actually is. It's in good shape, a few scuffs here and there. Also has SIK-110 chain guide. It is used, but functions perfectly. Asking $200 shipped for this. SOLD & paid for

2. Fox float MXR shock, it is like new. Only mark on it is a scuff on one sticker where it rubbed. I do not have the pump for it. The guy I got it from screwed me out of it. Asking $200 shipped. SOLD

If you take both the swinger and the shock, I'll do $350 shipped. Sold

3. KX-60 front forks has HD springs, The guy I got it from tried to paint the bottom of the forks with black paint. Some of it is starting to peel off. $110.00 Shiped OBO Sold to TF_Films will ship 02-20-09

3A fast mini's triple clamp Sold & paid to siktendenciesracing will ship 02-16-09

4. A set of foot pegs. These are Fastway pegs don't know what else to say, look at the pic. $105 shipped. Sold & paid to siktendenciesracing will ship 02-16-09

5. Back wheel, does not have the sprocket, but has everything else, includes rim lock. Rim says it is a Racing Pro Wheel rim J1x6x12. Has a Dunlop sports D756 tire on it. It is in fairly good shape. Asking $100 shipped.

6. Red Baron Racing black rim marked 12x1.60 2005/04.36, brand new, asking $45 shipped. Sold to loggfro80 will ship 2-20-09

7. Green Racing Pro Wheel green rim marked J1.6x12, asking $45 shipped.

All of this stuff is located in Allen, Texas, so for local pick-ups save shipping. Let me know. I accept Paypal and will ship the following day. None of this ship a week later bs. I've bought and sold a few things on here including three bikes. You can also check my feedback on ar15.com and ebay under username xtant23. I'm a 39 year-old adult so you do not have to worry about some kid screwing you. Any additional questions, please feel free to ask. [email protected]

If I am too high on any of these prices, please make offers. I need this stuff gone!!

Thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
siktendenciesracing said:
If you would sell the triple clamp seperate would you take $75 shipped??
Gary,

I just sent you the Paypal request. I'll tell you what, if nobody else wants the whole thing by tonight, I'll sell it to you for $75 and I'll ship both of them out tomorrow. I'll let you know by 9:00 p.m. central time if that is cool. Thanks,

Shawn

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.