PlanetMinis Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
or why cant red barron step up there game and explain?

not attacking them or anything like that I just want to hear what they have to say?

was that the first frame they made? or was there many more that are weak in the neck

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
AngryDirtbikers17 said:
or why cant red barron step up there game and explain?

not attacking them or anything like that I just want to hear what they have to say?

was that the first frame they made? or was there many more that are weak in the neck

Haha, have you ever tried to call red barron or talk to the employees there... I don't know whats up with them... I called them for about 2 weeks straight last year, finally got them on the phone about buying a race bike... they were susposed to email me more info and what all i wanted never got anything, finally called them back, they said they were making changes and weren't offering any bikes and just like the website keep saying new race bikes avaiable... But yea i believe the only thing i have bought from them are tires... but that was over the website.

Hope you get your problem solved on your frame though.

·
Registered
681 Posts
TyConway said:
also any video of the crash???

try reading the thread a vid is posted on the first page...=)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.