PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
mutinytattoo said:
haha... i think anyone would wanna know why their top riders frame snapped in 2 in practice at mini moto?? i would be answering the question to try and explain so that my customers would know whats up and keep them as a cutsomer... guess they dont really give a sh*t?? i wanted one of their G2 frames but now they wont even say anything about it so i know i wont buy anything from them

damn i didnt even know that.. so it was the new g2 frame that snapped?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Maybe you should ask them in a more formal line of communication instead of a random post on a forum. If you looked a little bit you could see that their last login on the site was:

Last Activity: 02-02-2010 08:59 AM

They can't reply if they haven't seen the question

Call or email them for the info

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
zwieblekopf said:
Maybe you should ask them in a more formal line of communication instead of a random post on a forum. If you looked a little bit you could see that their last login on the site was:

Last Activity: 02-02-2010 08:59 AM

They can't reply if they haven't seen the question

Call or email them for the info

im guessing he has tried calling and e mailing them numerous times and has not gotten any response back from them so that is why he is posting this.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
that is so funny lol. What a garbage frame to break on a jump like that. Thats a good way to show the brand name off i guess.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
that is gnar! send that POS bike over here ill take it! lol jk

that is reallllllly crazy to totally snap like that.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
did you see what he was trying to do.. look like he was trying a triple? and from the way he landed on that jump it look like it took a bad hit whit would rock and frame to bend or snap..

the frame was a new concept they were trying out and im sure red baron wouldnt throw there pro riders on a bike that was not safe..

it waxs just a narly jump and a hard hit.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I witnessed the whole thing, and the jump he tried was a table to table that up until that point, on one had nutted up to hit. It was a bad case job but I didn't think a frame would snap from it either.

But just to be clear, that was a BAD landing, wasn't something small...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts