PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Chester

Means of Contact: PM on here or email to [email protected]

Looking to buy this for a friend but I will assume all liability and I will guarantee payment. I'll send it myself and have him pay me.

LMK what you have pics are a must.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
well IDK...let me look and make sure I have everything for one...I have the one pictured (which is on my wife's bike and really nfs) but I have a new one that is missing parts and one that was manufatured that I believe has all the parts...I will get back with you if I can scrounge up an extra complete one....will let you know tomorrow but if you find one and it is the right price for you, get it.....you can find them on Ebay in a range of $50-$100....if I can piece one together I can let it go for less

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're $91.99 shipped new from Pit King but I'm thinking he's looking to pay closer to $50-$60 shipped.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
well I am looking for something less actually....that is if I can piece one together....that okay with you.....I will take more money if you want to give it....I am just crazy like that..ya know...here to help the working man off load unwanted fundage...lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doopsx3 said:
well I am looking for something less actually....that is if I can piece one together....that okay with you.....I will take more money if you want to give it....I am just crazy like that..ya know...here to help the working man off load unwanted fundage...lol

Thats cool man! You know I'm not gonna complain. LMK. No rush, just helping a buddy out.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
ok...here is what I got...a new PitKing riser but only the main part (no tank risers or bolts) and one I bought from a PM member that he made (it is carbon steel) but it is all there minus one bolt.....soooo you can have either for $30 shipped (you will have to make risers and get bolts for the alloy PitKing one) or you can have all pictured for $50 shipped and you figure it out....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Waiting to hear back from my buddy I'm fairly sure he'll take one or the other or maybe even both.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
no worries...sorry I cannot sell you the complete one off my wife's bike but, she rode my daughters bike ones and she did not like having her knees in her @$%&^

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's pretty interested in the home made one but wants to know if the subframe part is a straight or if one side is a little tweaked. Can't tell in the pic.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
burnoutboy said:
He's pretty interested in the home made one but wants to know if the subframe part is a straight or if one side is a little tweaked. Can't tell in the pic.

it follows the same lines as the PitKing one but it is a little longer on the rear...I guess for more fender support...also at the rear it is bent in some (designed that way)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He wants the homemade joint, I'll send ya $$ as soon as he sends it to me. Thanks for the bargain!! DOnt have a 50 stunt HB laying around do ya?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts