PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In need of a Lifan 150 clutch side cover with external oil filter as seen in picture below.
Hopefully someone has one sitting around for sale.

dratv_2268_29609298.jpeg

Thanks!

·
Registered
625 Posts
I don't have a definite answer for you but I'll try to help. The Lifan 150 parts are just hard to find so I'll give you some things to think about.

There is a chance that a Daytona DT150 clutch cover would be a bolt on option for the lifan 150.

Other option YX cover adapted. The YX oil filter cover is definitely different. made for longer crank my a few millimeters. The adapter would be a spring loaded oil connection flanged pipe that some engines run already for bridge the gap for the oil system. Sort of risky

Crank length is what varies mostly. sometime kickstart gear clearance.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a definite answer for you but I'll try to help. The Lifan 150 parts are just hard to find so I'll give you some things to think about.

There is a chance that a Daytona DT150 clutch cover would be a bolt on option for the lifan 150.

Other option YX cover adapted. The YX oil filter cover is definitely different. made for longer crank my a few millimeters. The adapter would be a spring loaded oil connection flanged pipe that some engines run already for bridge the gap for the oil system. Sort of risky

Crank length is what varies mostly. sometime kickstart gear clearance.
Thank you buddy!

I finally gave up. The only way to get one is to buy a whole new motor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts