PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha you really want that frame bad. Dont show it. Poker face.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motocross Motorcycle Motor vehicle

This is how she sits now. Nailed 2 different 110's one neglected w nice 143cc.
Another nicer without 2nd gear. Swapped motor into better bike.

Everything else is from PM.
Plastics, exhaust, skidplate, hd spring stock shock. I have a little over $800 into both bikes.
Just sold an engine for 220 but shipping was $120.
I got a roller left w a bad rear hub & every lil good thing got swapped to nice bike.

Looking to get $1000 for this bike. You guys think thats possible.

She sits until i get a cradle cuz the skidplate i got is customized for a cradle.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
My opinion is closer to 800 after you get ***** down. That looks like an 02 frame, stk pipe with fmf silencer, etc. I hate buying bikes that are so called hoped up due to the fact as a buyer you really don't know. The seller can tell you anything. Did you get the skidder from mak? Throw a stock one on and sell it. I will give you one. I help out anyone. Username is a [email protected] punk that acts like he sh!ts roses. He sent me a few text calling me and my family inappropriate names. That's when I went off due to anger. I will [email protected] that guy for doing that if I ever see him.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I went to mail store think it went fedex. Doesnt hurt. Still making money just not the situation i wanted. Just trying to get these builds done. I got 3 finishing touches on.
The klx just needs a cradle, & shock installed. Looking to sell
Got 2 03 warriors twins! for $800 & finishing 1 all stock. So it sells for good $. It runs awesome. Keeping other warrior got aftermarket carb w custom airbox full skid plates. Everythings at powder coat getting that candy red yamaha color. Looking for nerf bars, front bumper, works shocks cheap.
3rd is an xr 70 i put pit bike front end on. Disc brakes 12" front wheel but not a wide 1. Selling to guy i work w.

I need to sell all these & i'll be good on working for the rest of winter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.