PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a deal going to get a complete 117SE motor, but I guess that fell through at the worst possible time (work, racing, my computer now broken, college getting ready to start, have to do head work on 2 crf450 heads, and the list goes on). I have to do something else now. I also saw that one on e-bay. I will keep an eye on it. I may just end up not doing anything. The only bad thing is that I have two chassis' (one complete and need a few little things for the other) but only one has a motor. I was wanting to put 117 in perimeter and current motor in other one. A waste to have a complete bike with no motor, you know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I have everything setup to build a motor. I would like to just get a low end if possible. If anyone has a CRF/ XR 70 or 50 engine/ low end they want to sell then hit me up because I'm still looking. Stock would be the best as I have to tear it apart anyways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.