PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Kitaco 88cc kit

Hey, I have a Kitaco 88cc kit in great shape that I want rid of. It's the cyl, piston, rings (obviously, but have plenty of life left), wristpin, and circlips. The wristpin shows very slight signs of wear where it touches the rod, but a new wristpin could be had for less than $10 if you wanted to swap it out. The area of the wristpin which appears worn is only .001" smaller than the surrounding area (.510 vs .511 on calipers), so it looks much worse than it is and is still within spec. This kit takes a special headgasket to work, so I'll throw in the old one I was using, as it should still work (it's thin metal). I think $60 shipped is a fair price, so let me know if you're interested. This kit really brought my bike to life. Also, the reason the two fins are slightly trimmed is because I upgraded to an oddball intake/carb and the overflow on the bowl of my carb did not clear, but you probably won't have that problem.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
booster said:
hey ive got a complete 72 kit from an 06 70 comes with clylinder, piston, clips, pin , head, cam, carb, intake, filter, lmk.
he is trying to sell his...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.