PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
need original 1979 ATC110 air filter assembly...new ATC balloon tires.....mud flaps

·
Registered
185 Posts
i know i have the air box and mudd flaps maybee a good set of baloonies i'll go dig thru my parts and let u know i also have a set of regular hubs for a atc 110 not the balloonies hubs

·
Registered
185 Posts
honestly i can remember what year i have a 74 a 79 and a 80 also have a 125m but im working on restoring the 125m any way to tell what year these air boxes go to?

i do have a few sets ballonies but im my opinion they r junk they hold air but r dry rotted beyond use

i can only find 1 mudd flap i'll keep looking for the other

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eavery said:
honestly i can remember what year i have a 74 a 79 and a 80 also have a 125m but im working on restoring the 125m any way to tell what year these air boxes go to?

i do have a few sets ballonies but im my opinion they r junk they hold air but r dry rotted beyond use

i can only find 1 mudd flap i'll keep looking for the other

dratv.com has all the parts drawings you need...

·
Registered
185 Posts
sorry doops thats not one of the ones i can find i got a complete 82 minus the air filter and two partial 85's. Im shure i got a 79 if i find it i'll let u know ive been real busy this past week

if u are interested in the air box let me know i can get u some pics of it and u can shoot me a offer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts