PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of stock CRF 50 wheels with IRC MB 38's mounted and ready to roll that I will let any one use for the day if they want to come on out to NJ MiniGP and give mini road racing a try.:D

We also have plenty of rental bikes as well if your in need of a complete bike to rip on.

I can be reached best on our forum at: NJ MiniGP • Racing has never been so much fun!

First come first serve;)

Thanks, Anthony

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DO IT!:D

Is your bike stock or an 88cc?

All you would need is a catch can (Water bottle with all your vents and drain hoses run into it and a 15T or 16T cs sprocket depending on the engine size.

For less than $20 you could have your bike ready to go and if you like it ( You Will:D:D:D ) then you can gear up accordingly.

· Registered
5,889 Posts
MAZZ77X said:
DO IT!:D

Is your bike stock or an 88cc?

All you would need is a catch can (Water bottle with all your vents and drain hoses run into it and a 15T or 16T cs sprocket depending on the engine size.

For less than $20 you could have your bike ready to go and if you like it ( You Will:D:D:D ) then you can gear up accordingly.

Its a stock 70 motor in my stocker.

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlackBeard said:
wow, I dont live anywhere in the vacinity but what your offering is amazing. im sure some lucky mini will take full advantage!

Xare50 said:
thats very cool

SCHMEEL said:
very kick ass deal mazz

Just trying to get some people to give NJ MiniGP a shot. It can be kind of hard to invest money into something your not quite sure you'll like (Although one session and your hooked!!!) in today's economy. A lot of people have CRF/TTR 50 and could come out and give it a shot for no investment other than there entry fee.

NJ MiniGP is turning out to be an awesome club and better than we could have ever expected with even more dates and tracks for next season. I guarantee in 5 years all the top WERA and CCS kids will be coming from NJ MiniGP! Hell we already have one that's winning everything he enters and he's only 12 and been riding with us for 2 years now.:cool:

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thelmuffinman said:
I'm going to come out and give this a try after my new motor gets here.

Edit: Just saw there isn't anything over 150cc allowed :(, maybe I'll have to go with the 150 over the 160 (doubt it), I was looking forward to this!

Not true! You can run what ever you want on practice days (50cc all the way up to Super Moto Now) and for racing I know your bike will fall into at least one category if not two. We have guys running everything from worked over XR100's to 150R's and everything in between. If your running a YX160 in a 12" tired mid sized bike you will be allowed in Super Mini CRF 150F's and R's, 85cc 2 strokes, tricked out XR100's, Pitster's with V2 roller head motors, etc...

Lets hear what your set up is and I can tell you what classes you can race in. We would never turn you away!:cool:

· Registered
31 Posts
NJ MiniGP • Racing has never been so much fun! That was the link I was looking at, I just didn't see anything there about anything over 150cc. I've got a pitster pro x4 running 14" wheels and a gpx150 bored to 165 which just blew so it'll have the yx160 and 12" wheels if I have to when I come to the track. I've also got an xr50 running 12" rims with a motard rear and knobbie front...which the piston rings just blew on which my girlfriend will be riding after I fix it.

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Super mini is up to 187cc air cooled 4 stroke and 150 liquid cooled 4 stroke.

These are just racing rules. For practice days anything goes so come on out and have at it.:D

· Registered
229 Posts
sorry this is kind off topic but i am out in Vancouver, Canada and i'm getting into mini moto. this is the track i go to in Tsawwassen: F440.com :: Rental Racing Karts, Kart Rental, Racing Kart Sales | The Track | The Track

my bike is a 08 crf50 with these perfomance upgrades:

tb cdi, tb 88kit, tb 20mm carb and intake, and tb race cam in stock head.

what sprocket set up should i use? i have a 34t on the back and stock 14t up front right now for stunting.

thanks for any help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.