PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Mike from G2 sent me a picture of the bike about a month ago and it is an awesome looking bike. The style is so cool. Deffently something different.

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
Double0 said:
Mike from G2 sent me a picture of the bike about a month ago and it is an awesome looking bike. The style is so cool. Deffently something different.

very true, if someone is looking to buy a bike soon hold out until these come out. such a cool looking bike with a lot of cool features for sure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
:D Cool I almost bought a 17" 160R1 from him butt was a little short on cash so maybe I will have the cash by the time this is released :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
geezer said:
Oh what did I do. Im bad.:cool:

Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad-

Come On

(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)

You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-

You Know It

Just To Tell You Once Again . . .

(Just To Tell You Once

Again . . .)

Who's Bad?

:cool: haha

·
Registered
833 Posts
lol. Yea Geezer did some fabrication work on the frame last weekend. BTW, don't let his newbie status here fool you - this guy knows bikes, engines, cars, race cars, transmissions, welding, etc....lol His shop is like a combination of pimp my ride and orange county choppers....they do some serious high dollar work there (like pro athlete custom bentleys)!

hopefully we will have some pics and videos of the new bike next week. It's still a ways out, but we hope to have it here before the end of spring. Hopefully it will be ready for Double O to race at the 2up minis opener. The concept behind this bike is a little different and we considered performance, build flexibility, look, and even packaging.....hopefully you guys like it!

·
Registered
621 Posts
387hardcore said:
i can't wait to beat Double0 up steal his bike and try it out

hey hey hey HEY! wake up! your dreaming! MAJORLY!

The only thing your being me first to is hiting the ground.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts