PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought this slightly used works shock and put it on tonight and its too soft for me.. i will sell it for $125 shipped/paypaled or trade it plus cash for a fox float.. (i lost the 4th reducer that goes into the eyelet in the garage tonight so im sure i can find it monday)... i may also part the bike completely out if i get good enough offers on all the big things.. im a little tired of the 50 scene and kinda want to sell all my 50 stuff and save up to get a full mod 110.. ask about a part you might be interested in, i'll tell you its condition, and then you can make an offer.. let me know if you want pics of anything specific

located in Taft, CA 93268

phone- 661-623-3228

email- [email protected]

or PM.. i prefer email or pm due to my work schedule..

i will be gone this weekend so i will reply sunday night

thanks, Justin

(i may be a little slow on replying throughout the week because im in the process of moving but ill try my best!)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
You should still have about half your adjustment left in the shock..I had a works shock when I had my +2 swingarm and loved it.

I heard floats are really nice, but figured first, if you hadnt, tighten that thing up and see how it rides

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
traut811 said:
You should still have about half your adjustment left in the shock..I had a works shock when I had my +2 swingarm and loved it.

I heard floats are really nice, but figured first, if you hadnt, tighten that thing up and see how it rides

i never even thought about trying that lol ive heard alot of good things about these shocks maybe i'm just not smart enough to figure out how to use it. thanks for the advice :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts