PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes im getting fuel, and i know its set right because it was tuned to the motor with the old head. I just replaced it because the exhaust studs broke off in he head.

Im gonna try cleaning the carb again

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
get it running ? if you have good spark and good fuel flow then it's gotta be valves too tight or timing is off

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
havent messed with it yet but yea its go good spark good fuel flow and valves arnt too tight. So ill go out in a little bit and do the timing

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
fiddy4ever said:
The timing is dead on (i think its a sikk mx 120cc motor with 3 bolt cam so im not sure exactly how the timing works)

u should b sure of wut motor/head u have. double check that u have the right head.... and that u know how to set the timing.... and check the valves for that matter.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PitRacerVince said:
u should b sure of wut motor/head u have. double check that u have the right head.... and that u know how to set the timing.... and check the valves for that matter.

its the same head as the oem head. I bought a take off from another member, and i checked the valves and all before install.

And yea i was thinking it is proubly 180 off or something i will mess with it later

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DEMONDAVE said:
remember the old saying "valves & timing set them once check them twice".

ive checked and re set them quite a few times lol But im just beginning to thank that its the timing for sure

1 - 13 of 13 Posts