PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I need some motor builders expert opinions lol. I am about to buy POWROLL PRODUCTS FOR THE KAWASAKI KLX 110 AND THE SUZUKI DRZ 110 this kit off of someone and want to check and make sure that it will work with something like the tb 165cc cylinder Honda Trail Bikes. The cylinder has been dropped on the ground and has damage and needs to be replaced thats why im askin if it can be run with the tb cylinder. The crank, and piston are brand new and have never been ran. The piston is 61mm in the poweroll kit and in the tb kit it says their piston is a 64mm skirtless. So my question is can I run the the poweroll crank and piston with a tb cylinder or do I need to get a new cylinder and piston from tb for this to work. And if I get a new 165cc kit from tb will I be able to run the crank from the poweroll kit. This might sound confusing so if it is let me know what part and I will try and make it sound clearer ha ha.

Thanks,

Derek

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No this will not work? Would I still be able to use the crank? I am convertin my 02 over to the 03+ and im not savin a ton by buyin this kit from this guy so I could just get the tb 55mm crank I just thought that I could get a couple of things all at once.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts