PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
MXgraham044 said:
Will a bike with red beron forks with 12" wheel, amd a red beron swing arm set even,

thanks 8)

edit: o ya ive got an ishock to go with the swinger

I would run a sik50 swingarm or g-craft. They tend to raise the rear due to geometry on the sik50 and the different lengths you can purchase in the g-craft.

Eric

PS. to answer your question "no" you will have to adjust your forks in the triple clamps.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would go with the g craft but arent they like 400 dollors, huth i noticed that you guys had that front end set up on your bikes at the TN race, but i dont remember what swinger you were runnin... what was it :?

·
Registered
195 Posts
MXgraham044 said:
i would go with the g craft but arent they like 400 dollors, huth i noticed that you guys had that front end set up on your bikes at the TN race, but i dont remember what swinger you were runnin... what was it :?

One had a G-craft and One had Sik50. The frame they were using was the RC +1 Steel. Those guys love their setups and don't complain about handling or riding position at all.

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.