PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i had a 125cc zongshen, but i wanted more of a stunting bike, so i traded my xbxo 360 locally for a bunch of new crf50 parts. for my 360 i got a almost brand new crf50 motor, 1 year old but has no wear marks on it, has less than an hour on it, looks new too. also, i got a brand new set of stock bars, a new wheel set with stock tires and brakes hubs, new irc supermoto tires still in plastics, stock pipe, stock frame, stock carb, kicker, shifter, pegs, pegmount, chain, sprockets, new plastics, all wiring, and a couple throttles and i tink thats about it, anyways, i got away with a deali think.

yesterday when i went to pick this stuff up the guy had his sdg carb sitting out instead of the stock one, got home(45 miles away) and came to find that it was the wrong carb. i mounted it up anyways to see if it would work though, and of course it started up but the low end is weak, and it doesnt have a good top speed, and i was wondering if this caused it? im about to head back up to get the stock carb but im wondering if this is going to be a sure fix.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i got the stock carb now. but i dont have a slide that fits!!!!!

any other slides that fit a crf50 engine? have a 49 cc pocket bike and a 49cc gas scootewr and stuff laying around workth a shot?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.